Please see what people have said about our products and service!
- “I just wanted to say how pleasant it was dealing with Ombak Furniture. The furniture was delivered within a week of the order being placed. The delivery was seamless, which was a great help being three months pregnant. We are really happy with our new furniture, they look great in situ and all our visitors have said how much they like them and how different they are to the furniture you find in the large chain retail stores. We were really happy with the price too having compared it with the few other stores who sell similar furniture. I would reccomend Ombak Furniture to anyone looking for a great piece of furniture at a good price.” Ruth, Cardiff.
- “I bought a dining set off Ombak and couldnt be happier! The service was awesome – James the owner could not have been more helpful. Why pay 50% more?? The furniture is solid wood and will last a lifetime.. and get a lifetime of amazing comments.. Thank you Ombak!” Gareth, Abersoch.
- “A real gem if you are looking for furniture that stands out and is not mainstream. We ordered 3 pieces which really finished our ground floor refurbishment. It is made to the highest standards and we like the smooth finishing. Clear craftsmanship. James is a good communicator and keeps in touch regularly. Thanks very much indeed.” Marleen and Axel, London.
- “Really love the reclaimed teak Indonesian table with banana leaf chairs we bought! Would recommend to anybody, topped off by fantastic and friendly customer service from James” Rob, Sheffield.
- “First class service and product start to finish!” Ashley, Bournemouth.
- “The sideboard we recently purchased through yourself was a lovely product at a good price. Your service was also first class, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you and your company to other buyers.” Simon, Telford.
- “I am the lucky recipient of the the table below. I just wanted to say thank you – it really is lovely! I’ve just oiled it for the first time and you can see the grain wonderfully!” Erica, Surrey.
- “We purchased a large number of reclaimed teak tables, benches and stools from Ombak for our coffeehouse; all of which were made to order. The look and quality of the furniture is second to none and in our view very good value for money in comparison to the inferior alternatives available elsewhere. James who we dealt with at Ombak was very customer focussed and provided an excellent service throughout the process. We would have no hesitation in recommending Ombak to any potential customers.” P Argo for Parx Cuisine Ltd, Aberdeen.
- “My Mawun nest looks amazing in my apartment! Thanks for the quick service and a quality product” Hannah, Didsbury.
- “Can’t thank James enough for my georgous furniture. (Table, bench + banana leaf chairs, coffee table and nest of tables). Furniture delivered within the week. (unlike many shops with an 8 week+ waiting time!) The quality is exceptional and looks stunning. Would I recommend Ombak – most definately YES! Many thanks.” Melanie, Surrey.
- “James was able to design and make me a custom bench set for my small kitchen. How he offers it for the price I dont know. It arrived and was great” Nick, London
- “We never like buying things off the internet as we have have had a few bad experiences!! However we fell in love with what we saw on the photos and having spoken to Ombak we had to take a chance! Im not sure what the best thing about our purchase is – the furniture, the service or the fact Ombak showed us in detail the origin of our products, and how we are helping to make a difference. Perfect.” Caroline, Fulham.
- “I decided to buy a large order from Ombak having looked around. All the other places were overpriced and Ombak has blown my mind – my house is now my castle!!! Thank you James!!” Sarah, Burton-on-
- “Before discovering Ombak we bought a table from Habitat. We then bought some chairs from Ombak – I wish we had got the full dining set!! Its a shame we didnt
find them first before we bought the table but the chairs make an average table special and always get lots of comments” Tom & Jo, Manchester.
- “My Rinjani coffee table looks even better in the flesh than on the pictures” Mike, London.
- “James kindly dropped off my Gerupuk TV unit and Im really pleased with it. Looking to order a coffee table as soon as the lounge is painted!” David, Kent.
- “I ordered a cube, and liked it so much I ordered another!” Kate, London.
- “Over the moon with my Seger TV unit! The teak and the stainless metal legs look amazing together. Its the perfect size, is great quality and looks perfect. We didnt mind waiting the 6 weeks it took to come into stock as you get something truly unique.” Stuart, Essex.
- “Despite being out of stock when it was ordered, Ombak kept us informed throughout the whole process of where we were up to with my Seger TV stand. When it landed in the country it was swiftly dispatched to us, and it was well worth the wait. I subsequently ordered a matching nest too.”Richard,
- “I am pleased with my furniture.” Katie, Leeds.
- “We love our banana chairs and coffee table. Looking at getting a nest soon to match! Everyone comments on it” Francesca, London.
- “Ombak gave us what we wanted after we spent ages shopping round for some long custom units for our up-market coffee shop. There was about a 10 week lead time, which is fine when things are custom made to a high quality. The goods arrived and they were exactly what I wanted! Thanks Ombak!” Duncan, London.
- “Dining table and benches looks superb. Finish is great, solid – really happy thanks!” Phil, London.
- “I ordered a table and bench set for my home as it was only a couple of hundred quid more than average stuff from mainstream manufacturers. Free delivery was included and it only took a week. Looks great in my dining room!” Dorrett, Birmingham.
- “I had already bought a dining table before I found Ombak, but decided to buy some banana chairs after I found them. Really pleased, they offset the wood well and the durability has impressed me” Duncan, Bath.
- “Ombak made me a custom bench set very similar to my brothers. I was pleased when it arrived, it took a couple of months but that is to be expected for a custom design. Looks great in the flat, eyeing up a coffee table too when I find some funds!!” Kristian, London.
- “My wife wanted a set of table and benches so we chose Ombak. They are handmade, reclaimed and unique – what is there not to like? We were really happy with the service too.” Ahmed, Kingston.
- “Our custom size Rinjani coffee table looks stunning. We are looking at getting a dining table to match. Its a big slab of wood and is great value. We looked at some competitors and the prices they are quoting for similar goodsare madness.” Heather, Cheshire.
- “Pituk wine rack looks great thanks” Neil, London.
- “The wardrobes we ordered are amazing. They look great. Thanks for making the whole order anddelivery process seamless! Cheers.” James, Birmingham.
- “Hello, I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say furniture delivered. They look amazing, thank you so much I am so happy. To you, thank you, totally worth the wait. Thank you” Michael, London
- “I have been looking for ages for something to replace the cheap glass TV stand we had. I cameacross Ombak online and whilst I hadnt heard of them before, they were super helpful on the phone and allayed my concern about buying from an internet company. The shipment was delayed by a week or 2 due to shipping issues, this wasnt a problem as the product was amazing and we were kept informed. Recommended!” Hannah, Cheshire.
- “Having seen a competitors shop in London, we looked around on the internet and found Ombak.Despite having our reservations as to why it was cheaper, the owner of the business soon sorted out concerns. We received our 3 pieces of furniture and were genuinely really happy. We dont often write a review but thought as we were so happy it was worth a few minutes. Good luck Ombak” Sarah, London.
- “We ordered a custom made sideboard and mirror and were so happy with it! Made to the exact specifications wewanted, the sideboard is amazing. We will be looking to use Ombak again” Kailesh, Altrincham.
- “Coffee table from the shop looks great, really wish Ombak well.” Tom, Manchester.
- “Great to see shops such as this in Altrincham again! Pleased with our wine rack and TV Unit, it looks beautiful in our house. Well recommended a visit” Claire, Manchester.
- “Stunning furniture. We are really happy with it and love the reclaimed teak” Harry, London.
- “Our custom sideboard is amazing. We were guided through the design process, kept informed of the build time and then delivery was highly efficient.” Rob, Altrincham.
- “Very happy with our TV unit. Size and design are perfect. Will be looking to buy some more pieces soon” Jane, Northwich.
- We commissioned Ombak to make some custom outdoor furniture for our house in London. It was a complex task, as we had a difficult area outdoors and we also wanted the furniture to be fitted into place by a local carpenter which gave an added level of difficulty. We really wanted the reclaimed teak, and having spoken to a number of companies we decided to go with Ombak. We really COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! The furniture was fitted and looks amazing, the grain and finish of this reclaimed teak is A1! We have send some photos in, please use on the website. How this company is not bigger and more well known is beyond us. Thank you” Ben and Helen, Putney.
- “We loved the reclaimed teak. Buying reclaimed was very important for us, and we loved Ombaks furniture. The range is great, we are over the moon with our Karang dining set and two additional chairs. Thank you” Christopher, Surrey.
- “Really happy thank you Ombak. Great priced furniture and a great story.” Jo, Bradford.
- “We ordered a custom TV unit to fit an alcove. It took a while, but we were over the moon when it arrived. The craftsmanship is second to non and the wood is unbelievable quality, above all it looks BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommended” Julian, Birmingham.
- “Exactly what we were looking for. We have seen reclaimed teak elsewhere but nothing beats Ombak for the quality of the goods and the level of service. The furniture is truly exceptional, and the ethos and service was top notch too. A nice refreshing company to do business with” James, Manchester.
- “Great dining table and chairs. Saw online and bought at the store. Easy delivery, great info and we are super happy with our dining set. The fact it is reclaimed just makes it even better.” Carol, Hale.
- “I think the teak furniture you provide is amazing. I will certainly be back if I need any more and I wont hesitate to recommend you” Michelle, Devon.
- “Dining table looks amazing in our home. The benches are exactly what we need. Ombak were super helpful discussing the merits of reclaimed teak and helping us to make and informed decision. Well worth the short wait!” Tim, Cirencester.
- “Ombak provided the sinks for the refurb of The Cliffs Inn, Morfa Nefyn. The sinks are amazing looking and great. Quick delivery and quality second to none. Perfect company to deal with” Rosie, London.
- “My custom sideboard looks exactly how we wanted it to in the house. James the boss of Ombak was very helpful in helping design it and choose it exactly how I wanted it. The finish on the reclaimed wood is stunning too. Highly recommended” Richard, Manchester.
- “Having bought some reclaimed teak furniture from one of Ombaks competitors and been impressed with the wood, welooked around and found Ombak. Priced slightly keener than the competitors, we were pleasantly surprised that the furniture was easily on a parallel and the service was better. Our furniture from the competitor took nearly 12 weeks to arrive so we were happy with the 6 week delivery time from Ombak. We will definitely be looking for more when we finish our renovations.” Philip, Norfolk.
- “TV unit looks great – lovely finish and chunky” Ivan, Manchester.
- “We asked Ombak to make us some custom furniture for our outdoor seating area. The goods came in good time, and looked amazing. The quality of the reclaimed teak is unbelievable. Our local carpenter fitted the goods in place and said the wood is truly superb. Weve sent some photos of the finished product. Couldnt be happier. Thanks” Ben and Helen, Clapham.
- “Really pleased with our new Ombak coffee table. Reclaimed teak looks great and we keep getting comments on the design! Thanks” Diana, Northwich.
- “We love our reclaimed teak table and banana chairs thank you. The service that was provided from start to finish was also spot on. We will be looking at some other items when the lounge is finally finished. Cheers” Nathan, Manchester.
- “Rinjani Coffee Table even better than it looks in the photos” Carl, Northwich.
- “We chose a 200cm Ekas table and bench/chair combination for maximum flexibility. We wanted a reclaimed wood table and heard some good things about the teak. We love it – the table is perfect and we feel we have chosen the perfect combination. If you havent seen reclaimed teak or Ombak before we highly recommend it” David, Prestwich.
- “Nice furniture. We ordered a custom sideboard and are super happy with it. The reclaimed teak is agreat wood, and the unit is bought alive by the grain. Delivery time wasnt too bad either considering its made over the other side of the world.” Katie, London.
- “Ordered a few things for our bedroom from Ombak. Its great quality, looks superb and we really likethe reclaimed wood. The bed is solid and we have a couple of cubes either side of it. Looking at a dining table at some point!” Richard,
- “Absolutely love our Karang 180 dining set. Immediate delivery was a bonus, although we would have happily waited for this set. One of Ombaks reclaimed teak rivals was offering this set for £100s more and giving a long wait. We saw it in the store and then got Ombaks and its the same! Great little ethical company” Karen, Yorkshire.
- “Bought an Ombak Malang TV unit for the living room. Great unit, photos do not do it justice. Solid and heavy and gorgeous grain on the reclaimed teak” James, Chester.
- “Recently picked up a Karang dining set in the Ombak Sale. Set is awesome and would be good at twice the price. Really solid and looks great with the modern style and the reclaimed teak. Very happy. Quick delivery too. Thanks” Peter, Southport.
- “We love our extending table. It looks so beautiful and is a work of art. We didnt want a table with a load of mechanism on show when its only going to be extended for a few days every year, so the Gubuk was perfect. Looks great in our space” Hannah, Coventry.
- “I purchased a Panggu sideboard and to be honest was a littleworried about buying such a piece over the internet. We managed to get a sample so could see the quality of the reclaimed teak, and took the plunge. Its a wonderful piece of furniture, thanks Ombak” Brian, Leicester
- “Great console table, delivery process smooth. Thanks again” Bob, Newcastle.
- ” I have looked at reclaimed teak for a while. Having seen the price of Raft and Ethnicraft I decided to look at Ombak. The quality of materials and workmanship is top class, there is literally no difference in the products. Ombak were a pleasure to deal with and I thought Id write a short review as in this day and age its great to get good service with a great product and everyone is so quite to criticise. I would highly recommend this company” Katie, London.
- “We had just rented a converted barn and were looking for some furniture to fit out our bedroom. We fancied the reclaimed teak having seen it online. We shopped around and saw Ombak, at first we were a bit sceptical the fact that it was a bit cheaper than some of the others. James, the owner explained that it was because of a combination of working directly with the workshop and also having low overheads compared to some of the competitors. Anyway, we were guided right through the design and build process and took the plunge and bought a load. We are super happy – the furniture is the perfect combination of modern designs with a rustic edge. We sent some photos of our bedroom in to try and show all the pieces. Great company to deal with.” Hannah and John, Cheshire.
- “I was after a unit for under my window so bought a Seger TV Unit. Looks great, speedy delivery, happy customer!” Craig, Altrincham.
- “Stunning stone sink thank you” Adam, Chelmesford.
- “We purchased a number of reclaimed teak items from Ombak. Buying online we were initially nervous – anything can happen from the company going bust to the furniture being poor quality. I am so pleased with our Ombak experience! We spoke to the owner of the business and he gave us confidence in Ombaks ability to deliver. A wood sample gave us a great idea on how the wood looks, so we ordered multiple items. The whole process was seamless, Ombak managed the delivery well and we are overjoyed with our furniture! Well recommended!” Sally, London.
“Really pleased with out TV unit. Sleek and modern, it looks great in our living room and more importantly it fits our gigantic TV!” Nigel, Oxford.
- “The Ekas table we have bought is superb. Solid, and looks great. I love the features in the wood too. A pleasure doing business with Ombak – no hassle at all and would definitely recommend. Keen to look at some more pieces soon. Thanks James” Jeremy, Manchester.
“So pleased with the stone sinks we have bought from Ombak. They look amazing mounted in our bathroom!” Ben, Warwick.
“Ombak provided a stunning dining set for us. It was hand delivered and looks majestic in our home. We had been badly let down by another company and were wary about buying again, but the owner of Ombak (James) put our mind completely at ease. The set itself is stunning we are really pleased.” Dave, Glasgow.
“Ombak provided me a beautiful bed. I spent a long time looking for a simple yet classic bed without any confused fancy designs. I went for a Blongas bed and am pleased – classic looks, beautiful wood and solid” Julie, Chester.